Shifting Sands

Shifting Sands
Frank Gonzalez, winner of the High Sierra Classic, cruising to victory through the sugary sands

Friday, September 17, 2010

Sponsorships Are Done!

OK folks, this afternoon I officially locked in our final sponsorship for the race. I'd say it was a huge success because of the 6 sponsorship requests I made, I got 6 affirmatives. I'd like to thank all of the sponsors for being so willing to support the races and local cycling: The Spoke Shop, The Clocktower Inn, Coach Jay Inc., Harvest Church, Hammer Nutrition, and The Billings Area Cycling Network. This event wouldn't be a success without the support of local businesses. If you are local to Billings, or while you are here for the races, try to visit the sponsors and let them know that you appreciate their support of local cycling races. Let's begin paving the way for a successful event next year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment